I use those little cans of flavoured tuna for this, which is great because you can try different tuna flavours for a different twist on this salad.
• 1 large red potato, diced
• 3 eggs
• 120g green beans, cut in half
• 200g canned tuna
• 400g canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 red salad onion, finely sliced
• ⅓ cup olive oil
• 1 ½ tablespoons white wine vinegar
• 2 teaspoons diced dill
• 2 tablespoons diced parsley or coriander
• Salt and pepper
• Boil potato in lightly salted water for about 12 minutes, until tender. Drain.
• Boil eggs for about 9 minutes to hard-boiled. Drain and remove shell.
• Steam or boil beans for about 2 minutes, to crisp and tender. Drain and cover with cold water. Set aside.
• Drain tuna and break into chunks.
• Combine potatoes, roughly chopped eggs, beans, tuna, cannellini beans and onion in a bowl and toss gently.
• In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, dill and parsley or coriander with generous seasoning of salt and pepper. Pour over the salad and stir through.