I owe this recipe to my friend and fellow blogger Eleanor. It’s really tasty for such an easy meal – high output for little input (which makes it an ideal go-to for lunches). It’s really adaptable, and also freezes well.
This “recipe” is more of a recommended method; feel free to add or substitute ingredients as you like.
• Crushed garlic
• Diced onion (red, brown, spring – whatever takes your fancy)
• Grated zucchini
• Lemon juice
• Grated cheese
• Pre-cooked chicken
• Cook the pasta separately in boiling water.
• Fry the garlic and onion in butter or vegetable oil for two minutes, then add the grated zucchini and cook until soft.
• Mix with the drained pasta, and stir in grated cheese and lemon juice.
• If you want, add cooked chicken or bacon