From Matt Preston, on Australia’s Masterchef. This is a great way to use up flat coke!
• 750ml cola
• 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
• 3 cloves garlic, grated
• 1 large brown onion, grated
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1kg chicken wings or chicken nibbles
• Preheat oven to 140°C/185°F fan-baked.
• Combine cola, sugar, garlic, onion and soy in a bown.
• Arrange chicken wings in a single layer in a deep oven tray and pour cola mixture over them.
• Bake for 3 – 3 ½ hours or until sauce is thick and very sticky.