• 450g potatoes, peeled and dried
• 213g can pink salmon, drained and flaked
• 2 tablespoons creamed horseradish sauce
• 1 egg, beaten
• 1 cup breadcrumbs
• 4 tablespoon sunflower oil
• Boil potatoes for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Drain, and mash with salmon and horseradish sauce.
• Season with salt and pepper and divide into 8 balls. Shape into cakes.
• Dip each cake in egg then coat in breadcrumbs until cakes are evenly crumbed.
• Heat the oil in a pan and fry the cakes for 2-3 minutes each side until golden and piping hot.
• Serve with peas and chips.