Sorry for the fuzzy photo! This is from Jo Seagar’s Cook School Recipes
• 4 large skinless and boneless chicken breasts, sliced
• 2-3 cloves of garlic, crushed (1 teaspoon)
• 1 tablespoon grated ginger (fresh is best)
• 1 small onion or 2 shallots, finely chopped
• Grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
• 400g can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
• 400g can coconut cream
• 200ml sweet chilli sauce
• 5 spring onions, sliced
• 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves or parsley, plus extra to garnish
• Heat the oil in a large non-stock frypan and fry the sliced chicken for 6-7 minutes.
• Add the garlic, ginger, onion and capsicum and fry together for a further two minutes.
• Once the onion has softened, add the lemon rind and juice, bamboo shoots, coconut cream and sweet chilli sauce.
• Turn the heat down to a simmer and cook for 3-4 minutes.
• Add the spring onions and coriander, stir through and garnish with a little extra coriander.
Serve with jasmine rice and bok choy.