From The Essential Fingerfood Cookbook
• 250g/8oz cream cheese
• 210g/7oz can salmon, drained
• 1 tablespoon sour cream
• 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
• 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
• 1 tablespoon chopped chives
• 2 teaspoons finely chopped thyme
• 4 Lebanese cucumbers, thickly sliced
• Sprigs of parsley or thinly shredded capsicum, to decorate
• Beat the cream cheese in a small bowl with electric beaters until soft and creamy (I often just mash it with a fork, though beaters will be faster).
• Add the salmon, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, coriander, chives, thyme, and salt & pepper if desired. Beat for one minute, or until combined.
• Place a teaspoon of the mixture on each cucumber round and decorate.
> The cream cheese/salmon mixture can be prepared in advance and refrigerated in an airtight container. Slice the cucumber and assemble just before serving.