• 500g potatoes
• 3 eggs
• 250g cottage cheese
• 1 cup grated cheese
• 6 sheets filo pastry
• Chives or spring onions
• Butter or non-stick cooking spray
• Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
• Cut the potatoes into slices and boil them until soft.
• Beat the eggs in a bowl, then mix with the cottage cheese and grated cheese.
• Place six layers of buttered or sprayed filo pastry in a greased pan dish (butter/spray each layer as you go).
• Finely dice the chives/spring onions and spread them on the pastry.
• Spread the potatoes on top, followed by the cheese mix.
• Fold the outer filo sheets back into the centre. Spray or spread butter on top.
• Bake for 35 minutes.